Только оригинальные светильники
из наличия по разумным ценам.
Только дизайнерские светильники европейских производителей
|Ваша корзина пуста|
Поиск по сайту
07.10.2015 В продаже появились светильники Fabbian Glu
02.10.2015 В продаже появились светильники FABBIAN Giro
01.10.2015 В продаже появились светильники Cyclone
30.09.2013 В продаже появились новые встраиваемые светильники Plano от Fabbian
11.09.2009 У нас появился раздел "распродажа"
Marcel Wanders* Elected ‘Designer of the Year 2005/2006’, Elle Decoration International Design Awards
* The Observer (UK) September 18 2005 “Marcel Wanders' studio is one of the most inspiring powerhouses of multi-disciplinary design active today” Washington Post (US) April 2003 “Marcel Wanders, the design world’s favorite star” Business Week (US) July 2002 Selected among Europe’s 25 leaders of change “The Stars of Europe” Marcel Wanders grew up in Boxtel, the Netherlands, and graduated cum laude from the School of the Arts Arnhem in 1988. Marcel Wanders’ fame started with his iconic Knotted Chair, which he produced for Droog Design in 1996. He is now ubiquitous, designing for the biggest European contemporary design manufacturers like B&B Italia, Bisazza, Poliform, Moroso, Flos, Boffi, Cappellini, Droog Design and Moooi of which he is also founder and art director.
* Founded in 2000, Moooi has grown into an internationally renowned design label. Additionally, Marcel Wanders works on architectural and interior design projects and recently turned his hand to consumer home appliances.
* During Art Basel Miami Beach 2006 Marcel presented the Crochet Chair and his design for the Mondrian South Beach; the new Hotel-Residence of Morgans Hotel Group. In spring 2007 a new Villa Moda store for which he designed the interior will be opened in Bahrain. Marcel was the editor of the International Design Yearbook 2005. In the same year, together with chef Peter Lute, he established the extraordinary LUTE SUITES hospitality-concept. He also designed the interior of Blits, a restaurant in Rotterdam and the interior of restaurant ‘Thor’ at the Hotel on Rivington in New York. Marcel is the first and among the most important designers of Droog design. He was a juror for various prizes like the Rotterdam Design Prize (for which his own products were nominated several times) and the Kho Liang Ie prize.
* He lectured at SFMoMA, Limn, the Boston Design Week, the Design Academy, Nike, IDFA, FutureDesignDays and has taught at various design academies in the Netherlands and abroad. Various designs of Marcel Wanders have been selected for the most important design collections and exhibitions in the world, like the Museum of Modern Art in New York and San Francisco, the V&A Museum in London, the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam, Museum Boijmans van Beuningen in Rotterdam, the Central Museum in Utrecht, Museum of Decorative Arts Copenhagen and various Droog Design exhibitions. Coverage on Marcel has been published in all leading design magazines and newspapers such as Domus, Interni, Blueprint, Design Report, Frame, I.D. magazine, Abitare, Wallpaper, Nylon, Elle decoration, Icon, Esquire, the International Herald Tribune, Washington Post, the Financial Times, the New York Times and Business Week.
* Marcel Wanders has won various prizes and international awards such as: Winner of the Elle Decoration International Design Awards 2005/2006 ‘Designer of the year’ - Awarded ‘Designer of the Year 2006’ by Italian magazine Gioia Casa Awarded ‘Best interior professionals’ for Moooi, Dutch Woonawards 2006 - ‘Best interior product’ for Moooi Boutique, Dutch Woonawards 2006, nominated Winner of the Elle Decoration International Design Awards 2004/2005 (seaters) for ‘Carbon chair’, design by Marcel Wanders and Bertjan Pot for Moooi World Technology Award by The World Technology Network 2004. In association with Nasdaq, Microsoft, Time Magazine and Science Magazine, nomination ‘Designer of the Year 2004’ by Blueprint magazine, nomination Moooi received the 2003 FX-award for their collection Winner of Elle Decoration International Design Award 2003 for ‘Patchwork plates’, ceramic tableware series Awarded ‘Man of the year’ by Dutch MAN magazine 2002. ‘Designer of the year’ in WIRED magazine’s 2001 Wired Rave awards, nomination Alterpoint Design Award 2000 - George Nelson Award (Interiors magazine) 2000 Kho Liang Ie consolation prize Rotterdam Design Prize for the Knotted Chair.